Saturday 15 June 2013

Garnier Moisture Match


I have got the Protect and Glow moisturiser from the range and I am loving it so far! I picked this up for 2.99 in Tescos (England equivalent to Walmart I'm guessing), it normally retails for 5.10 but I decided to pick one up on an offer. I recently found 2 samples of the 'Goodbye Dry' and 'Shine be Gone' in my Company magazine, but as I have normal/combination skin none of these moisturisers suited me. The 'Goodbye Dry' was very soothing on the skin and smelt amaaaazing, I haven't yet tried the 'Shine be Gone' and it remains sitting in my drawer.

I've been using 'Protect and Glow' for about 4 days now and I love it! I have finally found a moisturiser that is cheap, smells amazing, and suits me to a T. This moisturiser doesn't break me out as I am prone to blackheads and spots. Sadly, I've found that this moisturiser tends to make my skin look a little oily in the mornings after I have applied it. I think this is because of the light reflecting particles in the cream, it makes my skin look a little dewy. As this moisturiser is SPF 20, I feel that I can wear it on my holidays/in the summer without foundation after I have a little tan.

I am considering buying the Garnier BB Cream if anyone can recommend it?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...