Monday 10 February 2014

Beverly Hills Jumper

Jumper - Primark, £12
I really don't understand all of the hate against Primark? I seriously think that some of Primarks clothes could be found in Topshop and no one would complain. Anyway! My mum kindly brought this home for me after my shift at work yesterday as she preferred this one to a similar one I have already (shopper problems). I currently own this same jumper in a pastel yellow shade that reads 'California' across the chest- I prefer the yellow one and my mum prefers this one! These are the comfiest jumpers to slouch around in and go so well with jeans or black leggings. Everyone in England needs a jumper right now as we aren't the luckiest with the weather!

What do you think?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...