Friday 14 March 2014

Sleek Matte Me VS Rimmel Apocalips

Sleek Matte me in the shade Petal - £4.99
Rimmel Apocalips in the shade Celestial - £5.99
See my individual reviews on the Apolcalips here, and Matte me here. I'll try and make this a short comparison as I have already written reviews on the two lip creams (see links). To be honest, the both products are really quite different! If you're looking for a glossy, thick, staining cream then go with the Apocalips; if you're looking for a matte, dry, smooth cream then go for the Matte me. Personally, I prefer the Matte me as I find matte lipsticks very drying to my flaky lips but this product fits the bill perfectly for me. The Apocalips isn't bad at all, it's just not my preference. If I want glossy lips, I'll use a lipstick- but this product will look stunning over lipstick, it depends what look you're going for.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...