Wednesday 16 April 2014

Bourjois Happy Light Matte Primer

Bourjois Happy Light Matte Primer - £10.99
I've been using this primer for around 3 weeks now and it's the first primer I have ever used. Personally I haven't really realised that this product has made my makeup stay on longer, yet it mattifies my complexion very quickly. I use this product on my nose, chin, forehead and under my eyes as these are the more oilier areas and I want my makeup to stay in place in these areas. I have found that this serum dries very quickly so you have to work efficiently with it. I use around 1 and a half pumps to cover the areas I want to. The consistency of the serum is very smooth and doesn't get stuck in the pump- although, after every week of usage, a clog of product appears in the pump yet this is easily blendable into the original product. I also agree that it minimises pores yet I think that there are better products on the highstreet that are cheaper and worth the money.

I don't love this primer as much as I think I would have. However, I will finish the bottle and it is an addition to my makeup collection which has some benefits to mattifiying my complexion.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...