Monday 21 April 2014

I've been invited to a Mac Launch!


This afternoon while I was in my local Mac store, I got invited to the launch party of Mac's new aqua collection! The event is on the 30th of April (next week) and runs for 2 hours. Within these hours, I will have my hands set on the new aqua collection and have a chance to try the products. Also for an added bonus, the money that I spend on a ticket also allows me to spend the amount of money in store! So really, I'm going to the event for free and spending money in a Mac store as per usual! Fantastic!! I'll try and take pictures there if I can and I'll write a post next week! Also, as I'm from Norwich, Tanya Burr may be at this launch- even more exciting!!

Hannah x

PS: I've been told in my Mac store that Playland won't be released until June now in the UK as it has been pushed forwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...