Sunday 27 April 2014

Maybelline Brow Drama

Maybelline Brow Drama £4.99
 If you haven't realised from my previous posts, or see the delightful image of myself on the right>>>, I have truly unruly and bushy eyebrows. So in order to tame them I purchased the highly raved about Brow Drama. The wand on this product has a spherical end to it with an ordinary brush behind it which allows you to weave through your brows in a smooth motion whilst still getting enough product onto your brows. As soon as you apply the mascara, you eyebrows look a bit greasy and shiny to start with, but this soon fades as the gel sets. The slight tint to the gel allows me to wear only this product on a day to day basis without filling my brows in- fantastic! The mascara holds place all day and is easily removable with an ordinary makeup remover. However, once or twice I have found a few of my brow hairs pluck out during removal as the product has become stuck to the root of the hair; I wouldn't personally worry about this or let it put you off this product as it isn't noticeable on my eyebrow and doesn't hurt at all! Definitely a new essential!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...