Friday 2 May 2014

I'm going to Tunisia!


This summer, for the first time, I am going on a plane and actually staying in a hotel! For the past 8 years, I have been to France in the caravan and it has got too tedious. After years of persuasion, I have managed to sway my dad into going on a 'proper holiday', as I like to call it. In the image above, you can see the hotel we are staying in- it is called Sentido Rosa Beach and it's in a beach-side city of Tunisia called Skanes, Sousse. For all you people, like my brother, who don't know where Tunisia is, it's on the north coast of Africa bordering Algeria and Libya. You can see below, the town we are staying in.


On first glance, the city looks quite run down but I think that's due to the sandy colours of the buildings, not sure! I have a massive dream to go parasailng so that's definitely on the list! I will be leaving on the 1st of August (which is in less than 100 days now!) after I have my prom and leave school.  Just after I come back, I will be getting my GCSE results then doing a skydive! Terrifying, I know! But I am seriously so excited to finally get on a plane and get out of the continent for a change! Oh and to also have some hot weather and burn my pale british skin!

Have any of you been to Tunisia before?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...