Wednesday 21 May 2014

I've Found my Holy Grail!


Recently I've purchased some highly raved about products which have proved their excellence to me. These products all work perfectly together to produce the most flawless makeup I have ever done on myself!
These products are:

  • Bourjois Healthy Mix in Light Vanilla
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Medium
  • Maybelline Brow Drama
  • Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Mascara
  • Revlon Colour Burst Matte Balm in Elusive
Together, they mix to make the perfect and flawless coverage and I am so happy that I have finally found makeup that works for me! I'd recommend any of these products to anyone as they are super cheap and can all be found on the British Highstreet (and some abroad).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...