Saturday 17 May 2014

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Cheryl's Nude

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Cheryl's Nude £8.19
I can't believe I haven't done a post on this lipstick yet! I bought this lipstick back in March and I haven't written about it yet, which is odd as it's my favourite lipstick! The bullet looks more pink in the picture when in fact it is more of a browny nude in person, the perfect 'my lips but better colour'. You can see a post where I'm wearing it here. I have found (thanks to Velvetgh0st) that this lipstick looks perfect topped with Revlon Colour Burst lip gloss in Peony and it looks natural but still glossy. The formula of the lipstick is very smooth and creamy (creamier than the Mac Creamsheen I'd say) and is very buildable according to your taste. Also, I love the smell of this lipstick, it smells to me of makeup wipes and sweeties (not selling it am I haha!). The only negative I have to say is how long the lipstick lasts. If you're drinking/eating, then it will wipe off straight away, also it wears away quite quickly during a normal day through licking your lips. I'd say re-application every 2 hours or so (hence why mine is nearly empty!).

Definitely my firm favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...