Saturday 31 May 2014

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner £6
I am in love with this eyeliner! It is the only liquid eyeliner I've used that remains black all day and doesn't fade. It doesn't smudge and fall down your face if you sweat, however it is easily removed instantly if you make a mistake. The formulation is smooth and glides onto the lid- in contrast to the Barry M Blink eyeliner. When holding the pen, it is slightly weighted which makes me think that there is a hefty amount in the product. I now can't live without this product as I wear liquid eyeliner everyday. It is a definite improvement from my Barry M Wink and Blink eyeliners which I've been using for around a year.

Definitely the best liquid eyeliner I have come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...