Wednesday 28 May 2014

Pink Smokey Eye



I got bored whilst studying for English today so I decided to have a play around with my makeup and use some of my older products. I am over the moon with how this turned out and I may wear it for my Leavers Assembly in June! I love how it is a girly twist on a smokey eye by having the shimmery pink base, and it is so simple to do!


Products used:

Eyes- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold all over the lid, Sleek Noir buffed into the outer corner and crease, Sleek Organza over the top of the pink shimmer, Sleek Bow in the inner corners (entire Sleek palette review here). Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner, Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara. Brows filled with Sleek Boxed and Maybelline Brow Drama.

Face- Bourjois Healthy Mix in Light Vanilla, Rimmel Stay Matte powder in Peach glow on my T zone. Sleek face form palette in light (review here)- bronzer on my temples and in the hollows of my cheeks, highlighter on my cheek bones, nose, cupids bow, chin and centre of my forehead, blush on the apples of my cheeks.

Lips- Mac Pure Zen

I hope you enjoyed this look as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...