Monday 19 May 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water £4.99
I think I've just found heaven in a bottle! Plus I got it on sale! This product is honestly my new baby and essential in my everyday routine. After being a makeup wipe user for years, I transferred to a micellar water user; thank goodness! I found that I have been breaking out a lot recently due to my efforts of clearing my skin before prom- which isn't working at all. I have been advised by my doctor to only use this product on my skin as it's for sensitive skin.

This product is a gentle makeup remover that also cleanses the face at the same time, also it doesn't need rinsing off afterwards! I have found that when I pour the solution onto a cotton pad, little product is needed to fully saturate the pad (eventhough I get a bit happy with the pouring...) which is good as the 400ml you receive doesn't get wasted. You can even use this solution on your lips which I thought was odd, but there is no greasy residue left on your lips and it is tasteless. This Micellar water has been compared to the standard of Bioderma but much cheaper which I cannot comment on as I have never used Bioderma. Nevertheless, it is fantastic quality and removes makeup with ease and doesn't require much rubbing (therefore not causing irritation). I have also found that my skin is brighter in complexion across my cheek bones and nose which is also a positive!

All in all, I am now in love with this Micellar Water and I'd recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...