Monday 5 May 2014

Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin

Sleek Blush by 3 in Pumpkin £9.99

P Pie, Squash, Lantern £9.99
Well this review has been a long time coming! I bought this product in November along with Sleek Face Form and i-Divine in Oh So Special yet I hadn't fully tried it till recently. This trio contains 3 highly pigmented blushes: one shimmery, one pearl and one matte. I still haven't found a use for Lantern (the orange shade) as I don't think it suits my skin tone well at all! However, I have used P Pie (the red shade) in my Zombie Makeup post (here) and I love it! I have found that these blushes are easy to blend out and you don't need alot of product due to the pigmentation. I think these blushes are definitely for summer and aren't for the faint hearted- I'll stick to my everyday blush of Rose Gold-Sleek (Nars- Orgasm dupe) for the time being.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...