Wednesday 28 May 2014

Bourjois Healthy Mix

Bourjois Healthy Mix in Light Vanilla £9.99
This foundation is the only product that suits my awkward skin tone! It has a velvet texture, is dewy on the face which makes you look full of life and has a gorgeous fruity scent. It doesn't look cakey on my face at all and blends with ease using my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It has medium coverage on me but can be built up to a higher coverage if neccessary. I've been using this with the benefit porefessional and they work together seamlessly! This foundation does cover up my blemishes but doesn't conceal them. I think that if you had flawless skin to begin with, this serum would further enhance that and your skin would look glowy and youthful.

The finish of the foundation is slightly dewy which means you get a healthy glow. If you don't like the dewy look, this can easily be removed by adding a matte powder over the top. Personally, I powder my forehead, chin and nose and leave my cheeks naturally glowy so I don't have to use as much highlighter. All in all- I love this product and I am amazed that I hadn't picked it up yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...