Tuesday 20 May 2014

Cleaning Makeup Brushes


There are many different ways to clean your brushes and some are more popular than others. I have tried washing them with baby shampoo but it doesn't seem to work for me, so I use ordinary shampoo.

Firstly, I rinse my brushes under luke warm running water, then pour a tiny amount of Tresemme Thermal Shampoo (any Tresemme shampoo works I find) into my palm and swirl the brush around in it a few times then rinse. This works really quickly and removes all of the residue on my brushes. Afterwards, I leave my brushes laying down (never leave your brushes to dry upwards as the water soaks through the besel and the glue becomes saturated) on a towel and leave them overnight.

My brushes in the picture are the Real Techniques Blush and Expert Face Brush and a combination of Bundle Monster Brushes that don't have names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...