Friday 18 April 2014

Models Own Speckled Egg

Models Own Speckled Egg in Dove £5
Haven't Models Own been busy! Bringing out 3 new collections over 4 months! This is the second collection that the company have brought out over Easter, the Speckled Egg Collection. I primarily went into Boots to pick up Magpie (the mint green shade) but it was out of stock, no surprise- it was the most popular colour in the collection. So with help from my mum, I picked up Dove, the baby pink shade. As soon as I got home, I used this colour on my nails and was a little disappointed. I'm not sure if it was the shape of my nails, or the tone of my skin, but this colour just didn't suit me! However, the formula of this polish was no different to an ordinary Models Own polish yet it was a bit more gloopy. After only 3 days, I decided to remove this polish...which was a feat in itself. This polish is awful and pain in the neck to remove! After shredding my way through 2 cotton pads for each nail, I decided to soak my nails in remover and wrap them in tin foil- which resulted in me looking like a bit of an alien for half an hour. All in all, this polish is stunning but just doesn't suit me, which is really quite upsetting for a nail junkie like me.

What do you think?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...