Monday 21 April 2014

Models Own Hyper Gel

Models Own Hyper Gel in Coral Glaze £5
 I have always been a massive fan of Models Own polishes and most of my extensive nail polish collection is made up of Models Owns. As soon as I found out that the company was bringing out a line of gel polishes I got so excited! To make matters better, there was a coral in the collection (my favourite)! I soon snapped this baby up for the bargain price of £5 and I wasn't disappointed! The formula of this polish is no exception to the outstanding, smooth, gliding formula of any other Models Own polish, except that this one was extra shiny. After only 2 thin coats, this manicure was opaque! I even reckon that I could have got away with 1 normal coat of the polish to get a similar result, but the formula is in no way thick and gloopy. I didn't use a top coat with this manicure and it lasted for the whole week and a half that I had it on, and it didn't chip once! Amazing! Definitely recommend this collection and Models Own as a brand on the whole!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...