Friday 18 April 2014

Lipstick Collection


These lipsticks are the more natural and nude lipsticks in my collection. From left to right we have L'oreal Colour Riche in Cheryl's Nude, MUA Shade 11 Bare, Mac Pure Zen (post here), Mac Peach Blossom (post here), Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake and Sweet Tart. My most worn out of this selection would be the L'oreal Colour Riche as it has a flawless finish and is a 'my lips but better' colour and is of a Mac lipstick quality for only £8.99!


This is the more 'I will be brave and wear something a bit bolder on my lips' section of my collection (rarely worn out of the house because I'm a wimp!). From left to right we have Rimmel Kate Moss Matte in 111 Kiss of Life, Soap and Glory Matte in Blush Pink, Collection Seashell, Max Factor Pink Meringue, and No7 Gay Pink. I wear the Soap and Glory lipstick the most because I think it looks like Mac's Snob, and balances my dark hair out really well. The Rimmel is a close second as I love to think I can wear it out but I never do...so I just wear it around the house (glamorous...).

Which one is your favourite?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...