Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mac Lipstick Collection

All Mac Lipsticks £15.
From L-R, Peach Blossom, Pure Zen, Vegas Volt, Crosswires
My Mac Lipstick Collection is slowly growing and I'm loving it! In order of purchase, my first was Pure Zen, Peach Blossom, Crosswires then Vegas Volt (you can see I've got increasingly braver as I have bought them!). All of the lipsticks, except Vegas Volt which is an Amplified finish, are Cremesheen finishes. This means that they glide on the lips but don't neccessarily wear for very well. In my experience, Pure Zen and Peach Blossom don't wear for long, especially if you're eating/drinking. But Crosswires is more durable on the lips as it is a bolder colour- I'd say around 3 hours. Vegas Volt, Amplified finish, lasts for ages on the lips and is very creamy. It is definitely my 'go to' colour this summer as it compliments my olive skin tone perfectly!

On my wishlist for Mac Lipsticks I have: Girl about Town, Lady Danger, Morange, Impassioned and Pink Plaid. What do you think? Which Mac Lipsticks are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...