Thursday 12 June 2014

Quick Benefit Porefessional Review

Benefit Porefessional Full Size £24.50
If I'm honest, this product isn't a stand out to me. The consistency of this is very balm like and sinks into the skin very quickly. I've found that you don't need much and a little goes a long way! I've been using this on my nose, forehead and under my eyes to prime. Admittedly it does slightly minimise the pores on my nose, but not majorly. It's a lovely product and I will use up the sample, but I'm not sure I'd repurchase it. I've been looking for a great primer, and I still haven't found one! If you know any stand out primers, please let me know in the comments! Also, the length of time my makeup stays on my face isn't increased with the use of this product- I can definitely apply my makeup without it and not miss it!

Bit of a let down for such a raved about product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...