Sunday 28 July 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo


After seeing all the hype about this product on blogs and on youtube, I figured that I would go out and splurge on this product. I was going to buy the MUA Undressed palete, but decided to follow along with the hype on this product as it seemed well worth while. And I agree!! This product is basically an eye shadow base, it has a creamy formula and doesn't rely on a lot of blending into the eye with vigorous movements. The colour of this cream is a bronzed brown with subtle shimmer running through it. It is very natural against my skin tone and I find it very wearable on a day to day basis. I've seen many people using this as a base with other eye shadows packed on top of it, but I find that it's suitable to wear on its own making no statement. I think that it is one of those products that you can use a little of to create the 'I'm not wearing any makeup' look. It is very natural and blend-able onto the skin. As the skin around your eye is very delicate, I think this product caters for these areas as it doesn't need to be pulled across the eye with a brush- it can easily be blended with the tip of your finger. This product comes in a wide variety of colours to create endless amounts of looks, and for a cheap price of £5 you can't go wrong. Will be repurchasing other colours in the collection.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...