Sunday 28 July 2013

Outfit Of the Day 1





Wearing
Shorts- Primark 
Bandeau Top- Primark
Belt- H&M
Nails- Models Own Hedonist

Makeup
Barry M Blink Eyeliner
Garnier BB Cream in Light
Barry M Brown Kohl Pencil
Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Collection Lasting Perfection in Medium

So here it is, the first week of the summer holidays. I thought I'd just post a quick outfit of the day to keep you guys updated. Last time I checked, I had 195 pageviews on here! That's mental!! Considering that I haven't promoted my blog on any sites, I think I've got quite a lot of feedback. So thankyou to anyone who is reading this. I would also like to take this opportunity to ask you guys to check out my tumblr (youfindmycharmsresistable.tumblr.com) as I update it more regularly than this blog. Also, I think this is the first time I've posted a picture of my face, so sorry if i've let anyone down there haha! I'll try to post more often now as I have more time in the summer holidays. I am also going to Paris in a couple of weeks so I'll try and upload some pictures from when I go there. Hope you guys are having a fun 6 weeks off! 

Hannah x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...