Wednesday 7 August 2013

Holiday Nail Polish

Hi! So I'm going to France for 2 weeks on friday so I won't be able to post on here as much, sorry. But I thought I'd show you which nail polish I'm taking. Yes, I know there's a lot for 2 weeks but if you know me, you know that I have over excessive amounts of nail polish anyway! Neons are big this summer and look great with a tan so I thought I'd take all of my neon polishes with me. I'm also taking a white base coat to put under my neons to make them brighter.

Left to right...Barry M Greenberry & Limited Edition A, Models Own Hedonist, Beach Party, Toxic Apple & Luis Lemon, Essie trio Naughty Nautical, Sunday Funday & Full Steam Ahead (full review here), Sinful Colours Snow White & 24/7, Collection Bright Lights.

I'll post what I can while I'm on holiday, hope you guys have a good week! What's your favourite summer colour?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...