Thursday 1 August 2013

I'm going to Clothes Show LIVE 2013!


I am so happy guys! My parents have bought me tickets to go to the Clothes Show in Birmingham NEC for my 16th birthday! To make it even more special, the show is 11 days before my birthday so its as if it's come early! I am going down to Birmingham on the 7th of December to watch the 3:00 viewing of the world famous, 45 minute long fashion spectacular! The face of this years show is former winner of Britain and Irelands Next Top Model, the beautiful Jayde Thompson (pictured above). My mum bought me a platinum ticket which entitles me to fast track entrance to the show, a platinum seat for the main show (sitting in BB, see seating below), an official show guide and a bag filled with goodies.
I am so so grateful for my parents buying me this for my birthday and am so excited for this day as I feel it will inspire me for my future. As I want to be involved in the fashion industry when I'm older, I think that attending this event will help me kick-start my future and get my foot in the door for how the industry works. This is also a great opportunity to purchase some great new products, as I am starting a new job in a salon as of September, I will have more money to buy some more higher end products and pieces of clothing. I am by no means trying to brag by writing this post, I am just so excited and think that blogging about this experience will get some new footage on this blog which will interest more people.
Thanks for reading! I'll update you soon on what's the latest happenings with the show.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...