Wednesday 11 September 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips

Yo, so before we start, yes I'm aware that my nail has chipped....sad times (Topshop Parma Violets by the way). So BabyLips are finally in the UK and I decided to pop out and buy some while all the buzz was around. There are 6 in the collection but I only grabbed 2 to test (Hydrate, left, and Cherry Me, right). They were around £2.99 each which is very reasonable for a lip balm from a makeup brand rather than Vasaline/Carmex. Hydrate is a clear balm, and I personally think it smells of Harribos...but Cherry Me tints your lips a berry purple colour which looks really nice against my skin tone. The tint stays on your lips for about half an hour- an hour, but it's good while it lasts. The packaging promises 8hrs of moisture, sadly it doesn't live up to these expectations. I would say it lasts around an hour before you have to apply it again, but your lips aren't too dry afterwards. I have a problem with my lips flaking and this product has stopped it completely, so I'm a happy bunny. Will be re-purchasing more of the collection.

Hannah x

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your lovely blog :D
    I have that same problem with flaking lips-even more so now the weather is turning so I might just HAVE to give in to temptation and try one or two of the collection :P
    Shall definitely follow! Thanks for the lovely read :)
    My blog:
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk (in case you want to have a peak!)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah they're great! thankyou! sure I'll check you out haha x

      Delete
  3. these are really good :) can't live without it now ever since i started using this.


    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...