Wednesday 11 September 2013

Zara Neon Clutch

Zara Shoulder Bag/Clutch 9.99 in sale.

Hi! I am so so sorry for the lack of posts, I'm back at school so what can I say...hello coursework:( But if you saw my previous post about Val D'Europe (here) then you'd see that I bought something from Zara. Here is that something! I originally was hunting for the neon yellow one that Zoella and LLYMLRS had but I had to compromise with this beauty. I actually love this bag alot more than I thought I would and it looks fab with monochrome clothes. I actually had so much fun asking for this in a french shop where they don't speak english....not, it was horrible. For someone who does GCSE French, I'm surprisingly bad at speaking french to french people (ooer). But can I just mention, how fab does my tan look in this picture?! Hope you guys had a good summer!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...