Sunday 22 September 2013

Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation

Holy Moly...I'm in love. I've been using the sample sachets from Company and Glamour magazines for as long as I can, but I picked up 2 of the full size bottles in Boots last week and am head over heels for them. The only way I can describe the texture of this foundation is a liquid mousse, it's like Maybelline Dream Matte mousse but more stiff and creamy. I genuinely cannot get enough of this product and is so perfect for my skin tone. Although I have found that I've been breaking out on my chin a lot more since I started using this product, I don't know whether to blame the foundation or my love of pizza... Such a perfect product for such a reasonable price of £5.99.

What do you think?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...