Sunday 22 September 2013

Seventeen Graffiti Polish

Oh gosh I'm in love. Hi! I've finally got round to reviewing this polish after about a week of it sitting on my 'to review' shelf...bad hannah. Seventeen's 'Off the wall graffiti nail effect' polish in Monochrome is one of my favourite polishes I own. It is a Salt and Pepper top coat polish filled with suspended strands of black and white matte glitter. The most popular Salt and Pepper polish is one by L'Oreal which I believe is £5.99, and this polish was £3.99!!! So cheap for the quality of the product itself! But if I'm honest, it is a pain in the backside to remove and takes absolutely ages to come off. I've used this top coat over Essie Fiji and it is now one of my favourite polish combinations. It looks dainty but with a punky edge. I'm happy with this purchase and hope you guys will give this one a crack.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...