Sunday 13 October 2013

Sorry!

I've been such a bad blogger recently oh dear. Sorry to my followers who keep reading to check if there's something new. I have been caught up so much in exam revision (I had my English Language mock on friday and it went well I think...to anyone who may have been interested. I just thought I'd take this opportunity to apologise and I will hopefully be updating more often now...well after my proper English Language GCSE exams in November anyway!

Also, my friend Cesca from school runs a nail-art blog and I personally think it's really good so I think you guys should check it out! Click here to see her blog and please try some of the designs from her background, they're all her own genius work!

Hopefully check back soon, sorry again guys!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...