Sunday 20 October 2013

River Island Chunky Boots

River Island Boots £45 (here)

I have been dying to get my hands on these boots for absolutely ages and after 2 weeks of saving pay checks, I got them. On saturday, I zipped straight from work to the city and literally ran through the shopping centre to River Island. I had a horrible vision that the last pair would be bought just as I got there...so I was running...pretty quick too. I got there and found the last pair in the shop, and they fit perfectly! These boots are the best, and most expensive, item of clothing I own and I love them to pieces! I seriously think that they go with any outfit. I have worn them with a black skater skirt and striped blouse, but they also look good with skinny, light, turned up jeans. Admittedly, a day of wearing these while traipsing round the city did give me a blister, so have plasters handy and a spare pair of socks.

As most of you know, I'm going to Clothes Show in 2 months for my birthday. I think I'm going to wear these boots with a skater dress teamed with my leather jacket. Sound good to you? Seriously need help with my outfit!!! 

What do you think?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...