Sunday 27 October 2013

Soap and Glory Peaches & Clean


Yay for good quality photos, finally. Let's all bow down to the queen of face perfection, Peaches & Clean. Well, Soap and Glory have done it again and bought out this perfect bottle of yummyness. This product is a facial cleanser but claims to be a 4-in-1 product. I'm not entirely sure what the other 3 benefits are...(conducts a quick google)...it says it's meant to 'oxidise' your skin, brighten and re-energise, and cleanse of course. During the rapid google search, I have found on the Soap and Glory website that the packaging of this product has been changed, and now it claims to only be a 3-in-1 product. Anyway, the 200ml bottle retails for a respectable £8 which I think is pretty cheap for a cleanser that has 100% worked for me. It smells gorgeous and peachy, brightens my skin, makes it baby soft and hasn't caused any break-outs! Hopefully I will get a skin-care routine up soon. But in the time being, I urge you to go pick up this cleanser, it is perfection in a bottle.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...