Monday 21 October 2013

Cutepolish Halloween Nails

I felt like I hadn't done any nail art for absolutely ages so I decided to crack out my stripers and dotters once again. Since Halloween is coming next week, I raided youtube for some simple Halloween tutorials. I stumbled across Cutepolish's trusty page and found this design in one of her videos (click here to watch the video). The design was actually really easy to reproduce judging by the fact that I haven't done any nail art in absolutely ages.

 I only needed about 8 polishes to do this design. I used : Topshop Peaches and Cream, Venus Fly Trap and War Paint, Rimmel Ultraviolet, Sinful Colours Snow me White and Black on Black. I also used my dotting tools (similar here) and nail art brushes (here) which I got from amazon, I also used a black striper that I got from 99p store a while back.

To be fair, I'm pretty happy with how my results turned out. Let me know if you try out this design by putting it on instagram and tagging me in the description (hannahtoughx).

Have a good week!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...