Monday 28 October 2013

Monochrome Paisley Dress


Yes, I am aware that the flash is on before anyone comments. There's a story behind this dress. My friend Jess bought this dress, eventhough she knew I loved it, and I didn't have the money for it. After weeks of sulking, my parents bought it for me (yay!). Never did I know that Jess actually bought it for me for my birthday...oh. So now we've both got the same dress, awkward. Nevertheless, I am in love with this dress from New Look, it was only £25 too! Personally, my favourite part of the dress is the collar as I am a sucker for collars. 

I have already worn this out once to a gig to see Blue with my mum. It probably wasn't the best idea to wear such a short dress to an event that involves a lot of jumping, but it didnt't ride up...too much. 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...