Sunday 27 October 2013

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray


Help me. This is literally the only product that I use on my hair on a day to day basis...and it was free!!! Good ol' Elle Magazine gave this bad boy out with their July issue I believe, it was before summer though (late review or what!). This spray does wonders to my hair and does exactly what it claims on the bottle. Spritz this through your hair before you dry it, then scrunch your hair up and physically 'push' volume into your roots whilst drying and your hair will look fantastically distressed. I don't entirely know how to explain the effects. Your hair does somewhat look thicker, but it adds aloooot more texture and volume to your hair. I definitely notice a difference to my hair when I don't wear it. This 50ml bottle retails for £7.50 at boots, and the 250ml bottle retails for around £21.

It's definitely on my christmas list.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...