Saturday 26 October 2013

Dying my hair?


 Pretty crazy edits right? Yeah, I know they're terrible, my 'ribbit' skills don't develop very far...Basically, I really  want to dye my hair a crazy colour as I am bored witless of my dark hair. I've spent the past year ish trying to dye my hair lighter. Last summer my hair was a mahogany purpley colour, which only stayed in for around a month. But before that, my hair was almost black. A couple of weeks ago, I tried again and dyed it 'chocolate brown' in the hope that it would make my hair lighter...it made it darker still. I have recently been dying (get it? I'm punny) to ombre my hair. Eventhough I know that bleaching it would kill my ends, I think it would make my hair look like something rather than ordinary. My friend may be buying me a BLEACH Salon dip dye kit (here) for my birthday in order to persuade my mum to let me do it (good ol' teamwork). But I really like the idea of having pastel pink hair (this colour), I want mine like ohabioh on instagram (her youtube is here). Oh well, the school won't let me anyway.

Any help?!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...