Sunday 3 November 2013

All-Nighter Designs

As you can see, I have a new design thanks to Ellie over at All-Nighter Designs! She is so easy to work with and had made my blog look exactly how I wanted it! If you too want a FREE, yes I said FREE, custom designed theme then go onto the site below and follow the simple instructions. I requested a design last night, myself and Ellie have been emailing all night, and now it is fully installed! I guess that's why her brand name is All-Nighter as she must have been up all night designing! Oh, and she installs it onto your blog which is great as I am completely clueless with HTML and all that jazz.

Ellie's Blog - Little Vintage Camera
All-Nighter Designs Blog -All Nighter Designs

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...