Thursday 14 November 2013

Q & A

Thought I'd include a picture from my personal life, this is me in Bilbao last year with my school. Im on the left of the girl bending down.
This weeks British Blogger Selection theme is a Q & A, so here we go!

Why do you like blogging?
 Because it lets me be creative and share my opinions with other bloggers who will give me advice.
How did you come up with your blog name?
I went through a rigorous routine of coming up with clever blog names that played on alliteration. I was going to be 'Haute Hannah' until I realised that it had already been selected. So 'Hannah as Always' was born.
Where in the UK do you come from?
Norwich! I'm a home-grown Norfolk girl!
Favourite colour?
Mint Green or Pink.
Do you like Lana Del Ray?
...no, sorry to disappoint everyone! I only really like National Anthem slightly, not a big fan.
Hidden talents that you have?
Urm...I can street dance? I've been doing it for 8 years now.
Celebrity Crush?
Alex Pettyfer of course.
Favourite blog of all time?
Why did you join British Blog Selection?
I was interested in talking to more bloggers with the same interest as me.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...