Friday 8 November 2013

Christmas Wish List

Rose Gold Casio Watch from The Watch Hut £34
Sleek Blush in Rose Gold £4.99
Dorothy Perkins Chelsea Boots £25
Mac Lipstick in Plumful £15
Dorothy Perkins Petite Dress £18
I thought I'd make a quick post about what I'd like for christmas. As my birthday is 9 days before christmas (it's the 16th just for all you maths goonies), I would prefer to have some of these products on my birthday (such as the watch, it's gorgeous isn't it!!). The Watch is from an online shop called The Watch Hut, I seriously recommend buying from their shop as it has fantastic customer feedback and they retail so many beautiful watches! You may have seen from previous posts that I have the Sleek Face Form palette in light. The palette contains the Rose Gold blush, and I like it so much that I would love to have it individually so it is easier to take around with me. Chelsea boots have been on my wishlist for a long time now and I really quite want some before I go to Clothes Show LIVE on the 7th of December! I thought the dress would look lovely with the boots and a leather jacket. Actually, come to think of it, everything in the image would look lovely together! I made my own outfit without even realising it, clever me!

What do you want for christmas?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...