Saturday 2 November 2013

Cutex Nail Polish Remover

Cutex Moisture Guard Nail Polish Remover retails for £1.62 in Superdrug.
After using multiple nail polish removers over the years, I have found my favourite. I have tried brands such as Tesco and Superdrug but nothing seems to compare to this affordable remover that does the job perfectly. The bottle claims to boost the moisture content in your nails and effectively whiten them, I cannot comment on whether it improves the moisture levels in your nails as I don't suffer from having dry nails. I do believe that it has slightly whitened the tips of my nails, but I can't compare this to their usual state as I cut them recently, sorry! I find that you only need to use 2-3 'tips' of the liquid onto a cotton round to remove polish from most of your nails. This is pretty decent judging by the fact that my Superdrug remover required at least 6 'tips' to remove all of my polish, quite disappointing really. I'd definitely reccommend this remover as it is so cheap and is a lot better and effective than the leading polish removers.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...