Tuesday 12 November 2013

Sleek Face Form

Sleek Face Form in Light £9.99



Bronzer, Highlighter, Blush
As I said in my previous haul, I'd been wanting this palette for ages and it is finally in my grips. This handsize palette contains 3 equally sized pans in a matte bronzer, slightly shimmery highlighter and a peachy pink blush with gold shimmer through it. This palette is available in shades light, fair, medium and dark, the shade I bought is in light which is the second darkest. The blush in this palette is called Rose Gold and can be bought separately for £4.99, it is an almost exact dupe for Nars Orgasm.

My first impression was how gorgeous the packaging was! Its thin, black, plastic casing is nothing but fitting to the brand name and feels very sleek in your hand! The case is a matte black whilst the brand name is in a visible plastic making it stand out. Inside you'll see there is a large mirror which comes in very handy while you're on the go. The powders themselves are very pigmented but can be blended out to create a sheer look. I've never used any bronzers, highlighters or blushes before and this product was easy to get to grips with once you know how to use it. I watched a number of Youtube tutorials on how to use these 3 powders before delving in with my brushes. The brushes I used to apply these powders were my Real Techniques Expert Face brush and Blush brush. I personally think that I need the Contour brush for...um...contour as the Expert Face brush was a bit too stiff. Despite my lack of brush choice, the powders slid across my cheeks with ease and were easy to blend into eachother.

On first application, the bronzer is very shocking but once it is blended out it is hardly noticable. The highlighter doesn't create an oily dew on the face but makes it seem glowy, especially on the cheek bones and nose. My favourite powder in the pan is the blush as it makes me feel so much more girly when I wear it. There is something about the blush that makes me feel more confident, I'm not sure why! I may even venture out to buy the blush individually for the affordable price of just under £5! You cannot go wrong with this palette, it is simple yet affordable for most people and eases you into the more advanced application of makeup.

Sorry for the long review! I can't stop talking today!

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...