Tuesday 12 November 2013

Which Mac Lipstick should be my first?

Plumful, Costa Chic, Angel, Fanfare, Creme Cup, Sunny Seoul, Hue all £15 at Mac
I'm not too crazy on the black background in the picture above but oh well. I need serious help guys, I don't know which Mac lipstick should be my first. I took my first wander into the Mac store in Norwich and got overwhelmed by the array of makeup stands. I swatched Plumful, Creme Cup and Angel on my hand and the smell of them actually drove me nutty. They smell exactly like candyfloss, yum!

I want a neutral lipstick but not too nude that it washes me out. I was thinking Plumful as it is a lustre finish and won't be too opaque for everyday wear. But Creme Cup and Hue are the found favourites among the blogosphere so I didn't know whether to swim in the mainstream and plump for them. My favourite shade in the image is Sunny Seoul (second on the right) but I think it might wash me out unless I have a tan. I feel that Costa Chic would look great in the summer next year so I nearly definitely want to purchase this lipstick next year. Fanfare is my classic favourite that I have chosen, I think it would look lovely with a black dress and a stylish up-do.

Help me! Comment if you have any advice or experiences with any of these lipsticks.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...