Sunday 3 November 2013

Sleek Haul

Blush by 3 in Pumpkin £9.99
Face Form in Light £9.99
i-Divine in Oh so Special £7.99
I am so happy that I finally got my hands on my first ever Sleek products. I have been craving the face form palette for quite some time now and I have now got it in my collection. After watching numerous Youtube reviews on the company there were a couple of products that I was urging to buy. These included the 3 products shown above. I've seen the Blush by 3 before when I was wandering through Superdrug and Pumpkin caught my eye due to the surprising neon orange shade! I immediately wanted it! Today when I saw that Superdrug was currently offering 3 for 2 mix and match I ran to the Sleek counter. Fortunately they had Face Form and Blush by 3 Pumpkin in store so I was allowed a third free! I have heard only good things about the Sleek Eyeshadow Palettes so I decided to purchase the most wearable one. My friend Cesca over at Nails by Moi owns the Au Naturel palette which contains mostly matte brown shades. I personally wanted  a palette with a greater range of finishes which could be worn on numerous occasions. After skimming through each and every palette they sell (a lengthy process I know), I decided to buy the Oh so Special palette. This palette contains shades from brown through to pinks and golds. I will do separate reviews on each product soon.

Which Sleek product is your favourite?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...