Thursday 21 November 2013

Tresemme Texture Style Spray

Tresemme Texture Style £5.49
Well this isn't my favourite texturising spray out there but it does a good job. I find that this spray makes the hair somewhat tacky to the touch and a little fluffy. If fluffy hair is what you're after then I guess this is the product for you! I prefer the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray (review here) to give texture to my hair. The consistency of the product is really strange, I expected it to be a liquid form spray but it turns out to be a thick mist. I dont know about this, but I'm personally not fond of it. The product as a whole is ok, but you could find other products that are just as good or if not better for the price. Sorry to disappoint any of the Tresemme fans out there! This spray is also available in a creme and tousled wave spray, so they might be a better product than this (give me a comment if you've tried either of them!).

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...