Monday 18 November 2013

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Real Techniques Blush Brush £9.99
I desperately needed a brush to use with blush, bronzer and for contour, so Real Techniques was the first place I looked. The reason I needed this brush was to use my new Sleek palettes (reviews coming soon). I love the RT brushes as I have previously bought the Expert Face brush and fell in love with the smooth bristles. If you didn't know, the RT brushes are created by Samantha Chapman aka Pixiwoo on youtube and aren't tested on animals. Real Techniques promise to make you the expert on applying makeup, and it certainly makes me feel pretty good about how I'm applying it! I find that the first time you ever use a brush makes your makeup look perfect, and this brush is no exception. Yet this specific brush is quite large and could give too much coverage on someone with a smaller face. If I ever need a new makeup brush, I can always rely on Real Techniques brushes as the texture is really smooth, they pick up a lot of product and don't leave streak marks on your face. Quite easily the best drugstore brush brand in the UK rivaling MAC and Sigma.

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...