Thursday 7 November 2013

Scandaleyes Mascaras

Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascaras both retail for £6.99 each.
 Today I'll be giving you a comparison between the 2 Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascaras that I own. There are another 2 mascaras in the collection (Show off, Retro Glam) but I don't own these. I bought the original mascara (the orange one) around a year ago and the Lycra Flex about 2 weeks ago. These mascaras have un-fault-able staying power and volumise your eyelashes for a whole day without budging! Personally I like the Lycra Flex mascara more as I feel that it runs through the lashes better and it is a smoother formula. I'm not saying that the original is clumpy, but it feels heavier on the lashes in comparison to Lycra Flex. Both products are definitely worth the hype, and in my opinion are certainly up there in the best drugstore mascaras in retail.

Which is your favourite drugstore mascara?

Hannah x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...